Members and guests of Peterborough Golf and Country Club have an opportunity to participate in the 2023 Junior Golf Programs.
Our programs are designed to grow the game by introducing and retaining young golfers in the sport. We accomplish this through a high-quality player development program that is motivating and measurable.
Lead by PGA Professional & PGCC Sports Director Kurtis Sweeting, and supported with an extensive list of teaching staff to provide your children with complete care.
Junior and Divot Golf Members of any ability have many opportunities to develop their skills as both recreational and competitive golfers will have the opportunity for organized instruction and competition.
The PG&CC Instructors for the summer:
Sports Director - Kurtis Sweeting
Teaching Professional - Cooper Brown
Assistant Teaching Professional - Tyler Sabatino
2023 Junior Memberships
Juniors aged 12 - 18....$460 + hst
Divots aged 8 - 11....$325 + hst
Divot Members – Privileges
The Divot Membership includes children 8 – 11 years of age as of January 1st.
Divots must be supervised by an adult at all times when on the premises
- Divot Members are able to play and must be accompanied by an adult, any day after 1pm except Wednesdays when they will be allowed to play after 4pm
- Divots may use practice facilities if accompanied by an adult
Junior Member – Privileges
Junior Members must be 12-18 years of age as of January 1st
Junior members will be allowed to book up to 3 days in advance of their requested tee time.
Qualified Junior Members - Course Playing Privileges
Qualified juniors are those players carrying a handicap factor of 19.9 or less and have been approved by the Professional Staff
- A Qualified Junior Member wishing to play the course WITHOUT an Adult or Intermediate Member, may do so without time restriction on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays after 1:00pm.
- A Junior Member may play Wednesdays after 6pm and Weekends after 11am.
- A Qualified Junior Member who carries a handicap index of 19.9 or less may play the course WITH an Adult at any time
- The Adult or Intermediate Member’s name must be included at the time of booking.
Junior Members - Course Playing Privileges
Unqualified juniors are those players carrying a handicap factor of 20.0 or higher
- A Qualified Junior Member wishing to play the course WITH or WITHOUT an Adult may do so without time restriction on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays after 1:00pm. And may play Wednesdays after 6pm and Weekends after 11am.
Junior Members - Rules and Regulations
- The Club Storage Area is strictly out-of-bounds for all members.
- The Golf Course Dress Code is in effect for all PG&CC Members at all times. Hats of all kinds must be removed when entering the Clubhouse.
- All Members are expected to adhere to the PG&CC pace of play guidelines.
To Inquire About "Junior Golf Memberships", please fill in the form HERE and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you!