Our "Members Only" Specialty Dining Experience.
Whether it is a quick lunch before your golf round in the Centennial Lounge, or having a beverage and a meal in the Curlers lounge while watching the rinks.
Dinner for a small group in our famous Stanley Thomson room, or to enjoy some of our fine locally grown produce in the Grille room or our outdoor patio, you as a member will experience some of the "Finest in Peterborough" cuisine.
Our menu's change up weekly and our themed buffets are a sell out with all members.
Peterborough Golf and Country Club are proud to support Peterborough and the Kawarthas bounty by using locally grown produce, products & services from these great vendors.
- Central Smith (Omemee/Ptbo, Ontario)
- Franz Butcher (Ptbo, Ontario)
- Farmers Market Vendors:
- Mclean Berry Farm (Buckhorn, Ontario)
- Circle Organics (Millbrook, Ontario)
- Hunnabees (Millbrook, Ontario)
- Chickabiddy Acres (Hastings, Ontario)
- Riel Acres Farm (Lakefield, Ontario)
- Foragers Farms (Cobourg, Ontario)
- Kendal Hills Game Farm (Clarington, Ontario)
- Martin's Fruit and Vegetables (Brighton, Ontario)
- Cedar Grove Organic Farm (Omemee, Ontario)
- Warners Farm (Niagara Fruit)
- The Back 40 (Pontypool, Ontario)
- Amanda's Microgreens (Ptbo, Ontario) - delivers weekly
90% of the above suppliers are local farmers located at Peterborough Regional Farmers Market