Please click to view details on the type of event you are inquiring about.
We offer a wide variety of events for the community and for our Membership to enjoy.
We specialize in:
- Corporate Functions
- Business Meetings
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Events
- Anniversary Celebrations
- And so much more!
We offer affordable rates for all events. We might just surprise you! Contact Terri Cavanagh- Food and Beverage Manager for pricing information at 743-5010 Ext 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following management staff is at your service to help make your dining and social arrangements at the Club as pleasant as possible:
Food and Beverage Manager - Terri Cavanagh
Executive Chef - Blair Walker
General Manager - Dan Campbell
Booking Special Events
Members and the community wishing to book special events may do so by contacting the Food and Beverage Manager.
Our menus change seasonally in order to provide fresh and new selections throughout the year to utilize local ingredients. Should you have special dietary requirements, feel free to ask the Food and Beverage Manager about other alternatives. Menu suggestions are always welcome and should be directed in writing to the Chef.
Under the age of 19 are welcome in the Dining Room with parental supervision. A special kids menu is available for children under 12.
Supporting our locally owned and locally grown produce, products and services.
Peterborough Golf and Country Club are proud to support Peterborough and the Kawarthas bounty:
- Central Smith (Omemee/Ptbo, Ontario)
- Franz Butcher (Ptbo, Ontario)
- Farmers Market Vendors:
- Mclean Berry Farm (Buckhorn, Ontario)
- Circle Organics (Millbrook, Ontario)
- Hunnabees (Millbrook, Ontario)
- Chickabiddy Acres (Hastings, Ontario)
- Riel Acres Farm (Lakefield, Ontario)
- Foragers Farms (Cobourg, Ontario)
- Kendal Hills Game Farm (Clarington, Ontario)
- Martin’s Fruit and Vegetables (Brighton, Ontario)
- Cedar Grove Organic Farm (Omemee, Ontario)
- Warners Farm (Niagara Fruit)
- The Back 40 (Pontypool, Ontario)
- Amanda’s Microgreens (Ptbo, Ontario) – delivers weekly
90% of the above suppliers are local farmers located at Peterborough Regional Farmers Market
Every Saturday Charlotte Towers from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM until November
November to April: Located in Peterborough Square with free underground parking
All of the features and majority of dinner vegetables are freshly handpicked produce grown with local love!
Please contact Terri Cavanagh, for more information on booking events and celebrations.
Tel: 705-743-5010 Ext 15 or by Email: email@example.com